Group Cycling: Sunday 28th June 2020 - Hertfordshire - 103km - 2 ride options - 1 space

edited on Thu 25 Jun at 22:23 in Rides and tours
We are going to run two versions of the ride on Sunday. 

• Option 1: Start from Swiss Cottage tube station (northeast entrance, near College Cresent side) at 8.30 am, ride north out of London, via Southgate and Enfield and then on to Hertford and Spokes C.C. in Codicote.  We will return via Wheathampstead, Colney Heath and Potters Bar, riding into London via High Barnet and Golders Green
  • Option 2: Ride the same route in reverse.  Start from Maida Vale tube station at 8.30 am, ride out of London via Barnet, to Spokes C.C. in Codicote and then back through Barnet.
There isn't going to be a lot between two rides.  Option 1 might be slightly faster than option 2.  
  • The planned route is available on Viewranger (https://my.viewranger.com/route/details/MzExNTIxNg==).  Distance 100km, 950m climbing.  
  • Spoke C.C is a cross between a cycle cafe and cycle workshop.  We may be able to get lunch there but they have been very busy lately so you might still prefer to carry your own lunch.
  • I am happy to arrange to meet people at points on the ride out if that is more convenient than coming to Maida Vale.  
The style of this ride will be similar to 3* rides also suitable for 2* riders.  It is longer than most rides.  The pace will be somewhere between what is typical 2* and 3*. 

If you would like to join me, it is essential that you let me know by email, and I will confirm.

*** Both rides are now full ***