Midweek Group Cycling: Wednesday 24th June 2020 - Burnham Beeches & Chilterns - 100km - 1 space left

edited on Sun 21 Jun at 12:27 in Rides and tours
I plan to start from Maida Vale tube station at 8.30 am, ride west out of London, through Ealing and West Drayton, before heading North to Iver and going through Burnham Beeches and then into the Chilterns via Penn to Chalfont St. Giles and Harefield before riding back into London via Ruislip Manor and Wembly.  
  • The planned route is available on Viewranger (https://my.viewranger.com/route/details/MzEyOTI1MQ%3D%3D).  Distance 100km, 700m climbing.  
  • Although more pubs and cafes are open for take-away, I plan to carry my own lunch and stop en route.
  • Known potential coffee stops: Burnham Beeches (@40km), Chalfont St. Giles Deli (@64km)
  • I am happy to arrange to meet people at points on the ride out if that is more convenient than coming to Maida Vale.  
The style of this ride will be similar to 3* rides also suitable for 2* riders.  It is longer than most rides.  The pace will be somewhere between what is typical 2* and 3*.  

If you would like to join me, it is essential that you let me know in advance by email, and I will confirm.

*** 1 space left ***