Midweek Group Cycling: Tuesday 9th June - North Downs

edited on Sun 7 Jun at 22:51 in Rides and tours
I will be riding on Sunday and I am willing to lead a group of up to 6 people.  I plan to start from Maida Vale tube station at 8am ride out of London through Battersea and Wallington into the North Downs, skirting Redhill, and then ride back into London via Woldingham and Croydon.  I am happy to arrange to meet people at points on the ride out if that is more convenient than coming to Maida Vale.
I am not aware of any pubs or cafes that are open even for take-away. Therefore, I plan to carry my own lunch and stop somewhere en route.
The planned route is available at on Viewranger (https://my.viewranger.com/route/details/MzA2Nzk0Nw%3D%3D).  Distance 90km, 800m climbing.  It can be extended or trimmed depending on conditions and preferences.
Please note that this is a private ride and not an official club event.  However, the style will be similar to 3* rides also suitable for 2* riders.
If you would like to join me please let know by email or comment on this post.  3 spaces are currently available.