Group Cycling: Sunday 7th June 2020 - Chilterns & Burnham Beeches

edited on Fri 12 Jun at 11:36 in Rides and tours
I will be riding on Sunday and I am willing to lead a group of up to 6 people.  I plan to start from Maida Vale tube station at 8 am, ride out of London through Ruislip into the Chilterns, on to Burnham Beeches and then back into London via West Drayton.  I am happy to arrange to meet people at points on the ride out if that is more convenient than coming to Maida Vale.  We can stop for coffee and a snack at the Deli cafe at Chalfont St. Giles.  Since only a few pubs and cafes are open even for take-away, I plan to carry my own lunch and stop somewhere en route.
The planned route is available on Viewranger (https://my.viewranger.com/route/details/MzA4NjE0OA%3D%3D).  Distance 100km, 700m climbing.  It can be extended or trimmed depending on conditions and preferences.  
Please note that this is a private ride and not an official club event.  However, the style will be similar to 3* rides also suitable for 2* riders.
If you would like to join me please let know by email or comment on this post.  2 spaces available.